- 1 lb. (900 grams) ground bison
- 1/2 cup (120ml) finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp (10ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 10 oz. tin of mushroom soup
- 2 cups (500ml) grated cheddar cheese
- fresh brown bread
Remove crusts from bread and butter bread slices, placing buttered side down in tart tins. Brown meat and onions, add Worcestershire sauce, soup and grated cheese, mix well. Spoon mixture into bread shells and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. If you want to freeze tarts cook 25 minutes, cool and freeze. After removal from freezer, bake for 10 minutes at 350°F before serving.